Saturday, April 12, 2008

Take two

I recently saw an advance copy of the "Heroes" Season One DVD set. I was very interested in the following deleted scene, which I've transcribed for my fellow fans:


----
Peter: Claire, I'm afraid I made a mistake.

Claire: What's wrong, Peter?

Peter: When Hiro visited me from the future, he didn't actually say 'Save the cheerleader, save the world.'



Claire: What? Sure he did!

Peter: No, he was mumbling. His english isn't great.

Claire: Well, what exactly did he--HEY!

(Peter hoists Claire up over his knee, flips up the red skirt of her cheerleading outfit, and spanks her hard with his hand. She cries and yelps but he holds her firm, delivering a series of blazing smacks that light up her bottom and send a pulsing wave of pink down underneath her panties, like spilled raspberry jam.

Claire: Ow! Ow! OW!! Peter, I really don't think he said--HEY!

(Peter has pulled down her cheerleader panties and continues to apply the harsh treatment to her bare bottom.



Peter: See, if I SPANK the cheerleader, it sends off a wave of energy that allows us to track Sylar, and--

Claire: Oh for God's sake, spank me if you must! But please spare me the technobabble!

---

Personally, I don't think they should have deleted that scene. It would have improved the show immensely. Now if only they could do something about the acting. And maybe the special effects. And maybe the pacing. And...

No comments: