Saturday, April 12, 2008

Kailee explains it all

Is there any big shot spanking model who doesn't have a blog these days? That is, aside from Jessica Alba.

(What, you didn't know that Jessica was a spanking model? Get real. You think people actually like her for her razor-sharp performances in the Fantastic Four movies?)

Anyway, the latest comer to the blog scene is the thoughtful and inquisitive Kailee:



She asks a series of questions on her first post:

1. "What is it that creates the separation between [spanking and BDSM]? Or am I wrong in thinking that there is not a combined interest?"

I usually just cut out the middleman and go straight for the spanking, but hey, if someone needs to wrap themselves in vinyl and leather first, that's okay with me. It's coming right off anyway. I will say that I find dungeons rather drafty.

2. "Does it lessen a spanking model's credibility if you were to see them playing the role of a naughty schoolgirl one day then adorned in leather garb and strapped to a St. Andrew's cross the next. Is there a certain purity attributed to a Spanking Model's choice that you feel one should adhere to in order to gain your intrigue?"

It's true that I'm far more into spanking than other kinks, but as long as a spanking model stays out of Adam Sandler movies, I really don't care if she shakes up her resume a bit.

3. "Does it lessen the effect the spanking has if sex is entered into the mix?"

Errrr...no. That's like saying that pepperoni lessens the effect of pizza. I mean, I get it, straight-up discipline scenarios and all that, but come on people, let's not get carried away here.

Kailee's blog, and more of her kink-related ponderings, can be found on her MySpace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, you have a very nice blog here.

If you like we could exchange links betwen our blogs.

Let me know

Best Regards