Saturday, April 12, 2008

Fight or flight

Every spankee is a little different. In talking to a new one, I was surprised to find out that she liked to fight.

"I don't just go over someone's knee," she said. "You have to catch me and make me do it. I don't just stand there and let it happen."



Which is actually a bit of a problem.. After all, I keep myself in shape--I run several times a week, and also lift--but I'm not the Hulk. When it comes right down to it, it's extremely difficult to physically overpower a grown woman put her over your knee. When it comes to adult spanking, there's always some sort of consent given--a submission--a surrendering as she says or thinks "Well, this is what I deserve," and lays herself across your lap.

(Have you ever noticed that most spanking videos get this part completely wrong? There's usually a really awkward moment as the spanker grabs the spankee in a show of force, but it's really pathetically obvious that this moment has been badly rehearsed as the spankee gingerly ends up over the person's knee.)

Fortunately, I'm okay with defiance. In fact, I prefer it (who wants to spank a doormat? Might as well beat a rug). As long as no one's fighting back to the point of endangering the family jewels, I say bring it. Because, as the situation in question ended up proving, it's not just the physical conflict that wins the day...it's the psychological.

- Make her understand that it's for her own good.
- Make her understand that it's because she's cared for.
- Make her understand that it will make her feel better in the long run.

Do that, and she can run as far as she wants...but there's no way to escape what's waiting.



Nonetheless, if this sort of trend keeps up, I'm going to have to get a personal trainer. The last thing I need is to push myself beyond my limits and go all Heath Ledger.

No comments: