Saturday, April 12, 2008

Line up

I hate standing in line. I've actually made a habit of leaving work a little early--say, 11 a.m.--to avoid the lunch lines. Similarly, I try to go grocery shopping earlier in the day and avoid the mad crush of people.

And the DMV? Well, now it's great because you can do most DMV transactions over the web. Back in the days before the Internet? I refused to get my license updated; I just stood outside the DMV building and threw rocks.

What does this have to do with spanking? As always, spanking is the exception that proves the rule. I love lines that have to with spanking.

This Sassy Bottoms piece features girls who are a bit young for my taste, but definitely gives you the idea. Waiting in line. Anticipation. Seeing the girls in front of them getting a good hiding. Then the after-effects--huddling against the wall, crying to themselves. And then the cycle starts over again.

Many of you may have seen this Brian Tarsis drawing recently, since Sierra posted it fairly recently at her site. But it perfectly encapsulates the fantasy. Crowded around, watching the spanking, fearing it, facing it, and then having to deal with it afterwards.



Tarsis is a genius in the way he's able to depict this dynamic Let me tell you, if I could draw something more than a squirt gun out of my left hip holster, I'd draw something just like it.

In sum: supermarket lines are bad. Cocaine lines are bad. Age lines around my eyes are...well, neutral, but I could probably do without them. Spanking lines are very, very good.

1 comment:

gofreddo said...

Awesome. But there are few ways this would grab me more: only the girl being spanked should be showing her bare fanny. The others should be lined up against the wall on chairs on two side: on the left of the locked door the already spanked sitting on chairs which have cushions on them, on the right side the to-be spanked. The spanker should be more relaxed. His coat should be hung on a hanger and he should have his right (his action hand) sleeve rolled up to above the elbow.

gofreddo